- The Site and Application allow you to, among other things use your computer or mobile device(s) to place bids and monitor live auctions (collectively, the “Services”). Pursuant to our agreement with the AMA auction online services , the AMA auction online services is the owner of any information collected through the Site, and we act as a processor.
- We share your information with the AMA auction online services , and by conducting a transaction using the Application, you consent to that sharing.
- When you register with us and use the Services, we ask that you provide your name, email address, user name and password.
- You can also choose to provide us with additional information, such as a contact phone number.
- All of the information listed in this paragraph is collectively referred to as your “Personal Data”.
- This Personal Data is necessary to provide you with the Application and we are processing this Personal Data in accordance with your request.
- If you choose to purchase an item at auction, your payment information is processed by a third party payment processor. Please carefully read the section titled “Processing Payments for Auction Items” below. All payment information is necessary to process for the purpose of completing the transaction that you have requested with the AMA auction online services .
- The Application can also provide you with push notifications of upcoming events, such as sales or auctions.
- You can opt out of receiving push notifications at any time by using the settings on your mobile device.
- You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application.
- You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- In addition, we automatically collect certain information and analytical data related to your use of the Site and Application (“Usage Information”). In the aggregate, this Usage Information is non-personally identifiable or anonymous information about you, including the date and time of your visit, the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, location and the features of our Application you accessed (collectively “Aggregate Information”).
- This Aggregate Information is in no way associated with your Personal Data. Usage Information is necessary for the operation and optimization of the Site and the Application.
- We use collected information, including Personal Data, to make available and to improve our high standard of reliable services. We use such information to:
respond to inquiries or service requests and monitor such responses;
b. provide information about and market our products or services;
c. enable transactions conducted between you and the AMA auction online services using the Application;
d. resolve problems; and
e. manage the Site and Application and assess usage of the Services.
- We will retain Personal Data for as long as you continue to use the Site and/or Application and as long as is necessary thereafter to meet our obligations to the AMA auction online services or other legal obligations. We will retain Aggregate Information for up to 24 months.
- We host the Site and Application and provide the Services in connection with and on behalf of the AMA auction online services .
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties. .We share your Individual Information and Usage Information with the AMA auction online services for their business purposes, including marketing purposes.
- We use third-party credit card processors to process payments for auction items that you choose to make through the Services.
- To make this possible, your name, billing address and order total are shared via secure (encrypted) means with our third-party payment processors for the sole purpose of completing your order.
- Please note that your credit card information (number, expiration date, security code) is stored by the third party payment processor and not us.
- We have entered into agreements (including data processing agreements for our users located in Africa , and or any other continent with our payment processors to protect and secure your information.
- If you would like information on our payment processors, please contact us at number 8 Leman Road, Mt Pleasant , Harare, Telephone +263 242 308662-4
- We may disclose Personal Data to our third party service providers to provide you with the Services, including our third party payment processor.
- We share Aggregate Information with companies that provide public relations and marketing services for us.
- Such information will only be shared by us to customize, measure and improve our Site, Application and Services.
- We may disclose information, including Personal Data, which we believe is appropriate to protect our rights, or to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal or inappropriate activity or in response to a subpoena, court order or other comparable legal process.
- If a subpoena seeks information about an identified user or limited group of users, we’ll make reasonable business efforts, if permitted, to contact the user(s) before providing information to the party that requests it.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to contact the user(s) in all cases.
- We may disclose Personal Data to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you) and may request identity verification before disclosing Personal Data in such a case.
- We are not limited in our use of Aggregate Information that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, or non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (such as the number of users of our Services, the geographic distribution of our users, the amount of information located and/or removed, etc.).
- You may view, change, or access your Personal Data at any time by logging into the Services and changing your account information. If you’d like to delete your Individual Information that you have provided in connection with the Services, please contact us at number 8 Leman Road, Mt Pleasant , Harare, Telephone +263 242 308662-4
- and we will forward your request to the AMA auction online services .
- We have implemented industry standard information security practices including administrative, physical, and technical measures to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- The security of your account relies on your protection of your password and mobile device(s).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or on your mobile device.
- You may not share your password or Services account with anyone.
- We will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an email, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Site or the Application interface.
- If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately.
- If you believe that an unauthorized access has already occurred please report it immediately at number 8 Leman Road, Mt Pleasant , Harare, Telephone +263 242 308662-4
- You must promptly notify us if you become aware that any information provided by or submitted to in connection with the Services is lost, stolen, or used without permission.
- If you have general concerns or questions regarding the security of information collected, processed or stored by the Site and/or Application, you can contact us at at number 8 Leman Road, Mt Pleasant , Harare, Telephone +263 242 308662-4
- We collect certain information about your mobile device automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your mobile device, your mobile device operating system, location, the type of mobile device Internet browser you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
- If you prefer, you can program your mobile device so that it does not store this information while utilizing the Applications. Certain Application features may only be available through the collection and use of this type of “cache data.
- We may use cache data to assist in data collection and to track Application usage and trends to help us better serve you.
- We may use third party analytics services on our website, such as Google Analytics. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to analyze use of our website.
- To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at Google Analytics Guide.
- Each time you use the Services, the current version of the Policy will apply. Accordingly, when you use the Services, you should check the date of this Policy (which appears at the top of the Policy) and review any changes since the last version.
- Our business changes frequently and this Policy is subject to change from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, our current Policy applies to all information that we have about you.
We will not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of Personal Data collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.